MSBCS-BCSIII-13: The student will demonstrate an understanding of personal finance.
EQ: What is a budget and how is one created?
Agenda for Monday, May 5, 2014 and Tuesday, May 6, 2014:
- We will be in Mrs. Hester's room on Monday and Tuesday of this week.
- We will be playing Monopoly during this time!
Agenda for Monday, April 28, 2014 - Friday, May 2, 2014:
- Take a few minutes to decompress since we just got finished with testing...
- If you have not turned in your Entrepreneur Research Project, please turn that in ASAP!
- Today, we will continue with our Budgeting Unit.
- Work on the following project with a partner: BUDGETING GROUP ACTIVITY
- You will need this Excel file to complete your budget: BUDGET SPREADSHEET
- This is due on FRIDAY at the end of class!
- Remember: There is a different schedule this week so we do not see each other every day - Monday/Tuesday/Friday = A, Wednesday/Thursday/Friday = B
- Classes will be 45 minutes Monday/Wednesday, 60 minutes on Tuesday/Thursday and 30 minutes on Friday.
Agenda for Monday, April 21, 2014:
- Surprise! We have a guest speaker today!
- Please welcome Mrs. Kristi Greer from Oconee State Bank to our classroom today!