MSBCS-BCSI-2: Students will identify and demonstrate computer maintenance and safety.
MSBCS-BCSI-4: Students will develop keyboarding skills by touch with speed and accuracy.
Essential Question: What am I going to learn in BCS I?
Agenda for Wednesday, March 19, 2014:
- Please log in to your Edmodo account and take the "So You Think You Know Basic Technology?!?" Quiz. This is merely for my information so that I can see what you know.
- Then, work on finishing all beginner courses of the typing program.
- After you complete the beginner courses, you will take the typing test again.
- 100 = 20 NET wpm
- 95 = 18-19 NET wpm
- 90 = 17 NET wpm
- 85 = 16 NET wpm
- 80 = 15 NET wpm
- 75 = 14 NET wpm
- 70 = 13 NET wpm
- 65 = 12 NET wpm
- 60 = <12 NET wpm
Agenda for Tuesday, March 18, 2014:
- Continue with Introduction of Class
- Take the Typing Test - The graphic on the projector shows you where to click to take this typing test. This is just a pre-test and will not count this time.
- You DO NOT have to use the keyboard covers for the typing test but you DO NEED to use them for the beginner courses in the typing program.
- Work on finishing all beginner courses of the typing program.
Agenda for Monday, March 17, 2014:
- Roll Call
- Welcome! - Rules and Introduction
- Typing Challenge