Agenda for Monday, May 19, 2014:
- If you haven't "tested out" with a 20 NET wpm yet, please get that done today!
- Tell me as soon as you have this complete so I can mark you off! Thanks!
- If you are finished, you can continue to do code.org to receive prizes for stages complete.
- If you have already completed stages, you can see me to get your prizes!
Agenda for Monday, May 12, 2014 - Friday, May 16, 2014:
- Remember, you will have all this week to improve your keyboarding scores.
- If you take the typing test and score a 20 or higher, you can move on to NitroType.
Here is how you will be graded - Gross WPM - Mistakes = Net WPM
- 100 = 20 NET wpm
- 95 = 18-19 NET wpm
- 90 = 17 NET wpm
- 85 = 16 NET wpm
- 80 = 15 NET wpm
- 75 = 14 NET wpm
- 70 = 13 NET wpm
- 65 = 12 NET wpm
- 60 = <12 NET wpm
- If you get finished, you can either do NitroType OR you can earn prizes with Code.org. Ask Mrs. Jones if you are interested in doing code.org.